>> Tuesday, September 30, 2008
I have to decide what to do with my resignation. I’m thinking of agreeing to what my boss was telling when I resigned last May that I work at home and report twice a week. I didn't agree with that schedule as my Mom and my family really needs me but until now I don't have someone to turn over my load. I was worrying about my health I’m working myself too hard, keeping up my blogs and sleeping 2-3 hours only everyday. I need to have my B.P. checked up as I know I’m always on the side of low blood pressure. Hope I’ll be able to decide this matter as soon as possible.