>> Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Join us at YQOTW.
1. Are you living in a fantasy world all your own? I don't have time for fantasy world, actually sometimes when I'm watching fiction movies.
2. You’re sitting on a small rock with your 5,6,7,8 years old child in your lap, watching the blue sea together, what would you talk about?
We'll talk about all the beautiful things that God made and the wonderful love God has for us.
3. If you have all the time in the world, what would you change about your life? I'll have more time with my kids, I want to see all little changes in their lives from being a baby to a toddler to little boy/girl up to the time that they've grown enough. The things that we cannot go back to if the time passed already. If they're old enough they will spend less time with me so now I want to enjoy their childhood.
4. What is the best thing that ever happened to you this past week? I had a nice time with my kids, they were on semestral break so we didn't rushed during our breakfast. Breakfast in our house are usually the happiest meal because we're together.5. I seldom go out without eyeglasses in my eyes.
6. Is there something you will never do? Oh yeah, i'll never do drugs
7. Naughty or nice…which have you been this year? Nice most of the time, sometimes naughty but secretly :-)8. How self-conscious are you? 5 points out of 10
9. Do you think photos of you capture your essence? No I don't look good in pictures but I feel good most of the times, I'm always happy and vibrant but in my pictures I sometimes look haggard because of my eyes.
10. When I get angry, I never said a thing contrary to my outgoing personality who always talk and tell stories. I have a temper so when I get mad I prefer to keep silent or else I might do something that I will regret! I always pray to God to balance my temper at all times and the best solution for me is to keep silent, pray and rest for a while.
Questions of the Week