>> Thursday, September 24, 2009
And when you finished your Microsoft training course you can study further and get certification training on IT, Enterprise, MCITP and others to help you further in your career. Who knows it may help you get a better paying job. Just visit them now and find for yourself!
Who would ever think in the past that this miracle mineral would cause too much harm to human beings as exposure to this mineral would cause sickness like lung cancer and mesothelioma. I’ve read news about people who worked in industries who used asbestos and I sympathize with them as exposure to asbestos caused them sickness that will take their lives eventually. I just hope that those industries they worked for will help them in anyway they can.
>> Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Many of us know that almost all private and public offices depend now on office automation in almost all departments. It’s in this situation that they particularly select those who have knowledge and skills in computer operations. I’ve been involved in hiring people and administration and to our company it’s a plus factor if we hire computer-skilled personnel to use our high technology gadgets and computers. It’s always been easy to hire people who will be trained on minimal instructions.
>> Tuesday, September 22, 2009
1. Savings account for my kids
2. Need to file self-contribution for SSS as I want to continue my membership after resigning from office employment.
3. I need to contact the carpenter for the major repair in our upper floor room.
4. I need to plan my food intake before I gain some more pounds
5. Need to update my HDMF too.
6. My holiday wishlist
7. Need to save and allot money to buy HP laptop
8. I need to plan for my new shopping and technology blog
9. I need to confirm and plan my eldest daughter's secondary school, We want a christian school for her
10. I need to plan for my home office layout
>> Monday, September 21, 2009
These shots were actually taken during Josh' birthday few days ago, just want to share their fun at playing in arcade. I love accompanying them to arcade once in a while as it brings back my childhood memories of good fun. I just have some worries sometimes on crowded place like this one as kids can easily be lost and snatched by others so I'm very careful with paying close attention on them. I encourage them to play on parallel booths so I can watch them all! Anyway as the arcade's name is World of Fun, it's really fun!
See other weekend snapshots here!
Well they have everything you would ask for, all flavors of cakes, egg pies, ensaymada, pianono, mamon, custard cakes, crinkles and many others. I decided on ensaymada and some loaf breads and since it’s raining this time I’m going to have coffee with it. It’s my second coffee today and it’ll be my last. I’m having a counter on my intake and I’m serious on having a maximum of two cups only per day. Just can’t resist having it on such a cold, rainy and silent afternoon, it’s nice to cuddle up too! I’ll do it when I finished my work.
|Disliking Foreign Languages Says You Are Creative|
You are creative, non-conformist, and a rule breaker.
For you, foreign language is too structured. You don't like the exacting standards set in a foreign language class.
You believe that close enough is good enough. You are definitely not a perfectionist.
You're more likely to make up your own language than learn an existing language. You rather create than mimic.
>> Saturday, September 19, 2009
For more upside down theme photos just visit tnchick.com
In my last technical proposal that I’ve done with them we were bidding for a contractor service for a large Asian company. We were hoping to get the contract for Helpdesk and IT Operations. It’s a big project and we really needed it to deploy our technical staff that is nearing their contract end. We were surprised by the guidelines that a big score will be given if the principal key staff proposed has an IT certifications like mcitp boot camp. We have I think 3 staff that has the required certifications but we didn’t win anyway because others have more staff with certifications.I read a lot and in browsing I saw MTCIP boot camp classes are being offered online wherein you’ll learn Microsoft technologies very well. I suddenly remembered our past bidding. If only we had some of our staff enrolled in certification training like this we would have won the project. The project is big enough to give employment to a large number of staff. I was really interested in what I’ve found online.
As a computer engineering graduate myself I also want to enhance my skills and earn a Microsoft Certified IT Professional credential as I’ve changed my line of work a long time. My work entailed me to learn human resources and accounting leaving computer enhancements on the side. Well I’ve resigned from my job now and I have all the time in the world to learn everything I want to.
Anyway I’m good at beating the deadlines and I write better sometimes lol! I’m not recommending it as it’s a bad habit but sometimes companies only give 2 days allowance and when you have more work lineup you just have to race between time and writing. I still have more to do and I know I can do it faster now as my kids now is watching TV and been so full and satisfied with our snack.
When we finally settled in my father’s town when I was in grade school I was awed by the smell coming from the chocolate factory. It always excites me to imagine how they make chocolate candies there. If only I was a grown up then maybe I would like to work there. That’s the fanciful thoughts of a child. Now that I’m a mother of 3 kids I have noticed that all my children got my liking for chocolate candy as they really love it when you bring them chocolates. Even on some food they love them in chocolate flavors.
>> Friday, September 18, 2009
Graphic courtesy of Tonya!
And...here we go!
1. My car needs some body paint.
2. My new blog about tech stuff and shopping is coming up next.
3. Lately, things seem so exciting and beautiful
4. A garden full of beautiful flowers is one of my favorite 'hiding' places.
5. What happened was just the right thing and according to plan.
6. With God everything is not impossible! Just trust on Him and have faith.
For more Friday Fill-Ins entry just click here
Aside from this she has nothing to do except relax, watch TV and enjoy being with Josh, her favorite companion. Sometimes she takes some time checking on our apartments and her tenants who became so close to our family. She checked on them every now and then if they need anything or if they need advices on caring for their newborn baby. That’s my Mom, she’s a very good mother, grandmother and a senior adviser to a lot of our friends.
Well that’s part of internet’s marketing strategy and it works the way it should be. Like what I’ve always heard with our software specialist about using SEO to increase your site’s traffic statistics which is very important when you’re maintaining your own site. Traffic is what makes a good viable site. Now with SEO software you can be assured to get high results in website optimization. It’s actually the best way to get the first top places in search engines like Yahoo, MSN and Google. You can get this great SEO Elite software by Brad Callen at oadone.com which is guaranteed to increase the site’s search engine position to a high level.
>> Thursday, September 17, 2009
Header from samulli
This week I'm going to write about the thirteen things I love about babies/infants. This is based from my experience of having 3 babies Ruth, Gen and Josh.
1. Smell - there's about their smell which is a combination of milk and baby powder, everything about them is fragrant.
2. Smile - their smiles reaches their eyes
3. Cry - I love the cry of newborn babies, it makes me feel happy that I finally delivered them, makes me say 'Thank you Lord for this angel'
4. Look - the way babies look at you when they want something, those innocent honest eyes!
5. Chuckles - their chuckles and small laugh is so infectious
6. Chin - I love it more if there's a cleft in their chins
7. Hands - Little hands that touches everything they saw
8. Feet - Cute little feet that never gets dirty
9. Hair - Babies are cute even if they have fewer hair
10. Their soft skin
12. Baby clothing and accessories like mittens, baby shoe,socks, hats etc.
13. Their simple but enjoyable toys like the ones that creates sound.
Well I actually have more than 13 things I love about babies but these 13 things are just enough for now!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants
See Win Charles as he plays around this fresh water river on their last visit to his parents' hometown in Nabas, Aklan last April this year. Winwin as he fondly called by his family was undeniable enjoying his time here as there's nothing like this river in their place in Manila. I understand his excitement over things and places in the province compared to the bustling city where they live. Even old folks will enjoy this kind of clean and fresh water.
See more Thursday Challenge 'Fresh' entries here!
That’s the convenience of having credit card you can have the mobility and ease of paying your purchases. I don’t actually using it frequently because I prefer debit card but I used it yesterday because I remember that rewards credit cards company has been giving out some freebies and privileges for those with accumulated reward points. I’m counting on my reward points and thinking about how I’m going to use it. I really love freebies, discounts and rewards!
>> Wednesday, September 16, 2009
1. Chicken sa McDo, Jollibee, or KFC?
I love KFC better, next is McDo.
2. Pepsi, Coke, or rootbeer?
3. Greenwich, Pizza Hut, or Yellow Cab?
4. Adobo, sinigang, or nilaga?
Sinigang is best for me
5. Beef, pork, or chicken?
Checken and pork, I don't like the smell of beef! I only like it when it's tapa
6. Starbucks, Coffee bean and tea leaf, or Gloria Jean’s?
7. Cornflakes, Honey Stars, or Milo cereal?
Corn flakes (esp. when coated)
8. Goldilocks or Red Ribbon?
I like all cakes but I love Red Ribbon the most
9. Tokyo Tokyo, Teriyaki Boy or Rai Rai Ken?
I'm not into Japanese food but Teriyaki Boy is fine for me
10. Take Out or Dine In?
I prefer dine in if I have time to indulge but when I'm not with my kids I prefer take out.
Everyone is free to snag this tag.
|You Are Very Joyful|
You may not be happy all of the time, but you experience frequent moments of joy in your life.
There are moments so perfect that time has stood still and you wish you could freeze it forever.
You are so joyful because you appreciate the small things in life. You know joy is more about who you are than what you have.
You are thankful to be alive, and you know that things could be a lot worse. You are content with your life.
>> Tuesday, September 15, 2009
- Of course the first on my list is own website or blog site- I have 5
- Next is also about web site it's about having your own domain name and not a free hosted blog, I think it's cool that's why I go my own last year, now I have 3 domain sites
- My kids think having Facebook is cool and I think I'll agree with them
- SLR Cameras, I only have point and shoot digicam and I think SLRs are cool though I love my digicam more because I can bring it anywhere without fear :-)
- Personalized USB Drive is very simple but I really think it's cool, I love small and tiny gadgets especially if it has super GB capacity! Imagine uploading all your photos and files in one small thing and you can carry it anywhere! I only have one, the other one is not personalized
- Inspirational Books - I always want to read them
- Pizza, Pasta and Salad are cool! I love them!
- Bowling is cool for me though I've been injured once when I was young, actually just a simple sprain in my hands!
- Vacationing in beach resort is very cool for me, I want it for my relaxation
- A Lappy - I'll buy myself on my birthday!
Happy Tuesday guys! See other cool things here!
Since I’ve left the corporate world and entered the booming work at home jobs I opened a personal Savings Account for the small separation pay I got. I don’t want my hard-earned money to spill like water so I entrusted it all in my newly opened account. I learned it from the old folks and even though we’re into very modern times with high technology gadgets the old good habit of saving money in your bank is still the best idea.
Last Sunday after fixing our car parking after a whole day activity in the church he asked for his email address and password which I'm the keeper lol! and started opening an account in Facebook. He became interested in FB when he saw a high school classmate there. Now he's been updating his facebook this morning and I'm helping him with uploading pictures because he needs to go to work. I told him he's luckier as I didn't have the time to upload photos and update my own facebook lol!
>> Monday, September 14, 2009
The most common form of entertainment is through television. It’s because you don’t have to go out of your house to be entertained if you have a television in your home. I know even the third class citizen have at least one television to enjoy watching shows. We rely on our TV sets to watch entertaining shows, movies, educational programs, music and to inform ourselves of the latest news happenings. But sometimes your favorite shows are not aired in your area, a situation that’s hard to accept especially if you’re an avid fan and follower of the show. Now finding Direct TV Packages available in your area is a nice relief from this problem as it covers wide variety of channels where you can surely find your favorite sport shows or movies that you watch everyday. It’s going to be such a wonderful bonding with your family watching television together.
I’ve been in constant communication with my Auntie and she shared her good experience regarding satellite service. She has transferred to
She was actually worried when she moved out that she will not find Directtv in other area. Now she’s enjoying the same packages that she used to have with her favorite movies in HBO, her sports and news channels and many other local channels. She’s works so hard and watching television is one of the things that relax her senses. For those who want nothing but the best satellite service for their television go visit them online and see for yourself what they got to offer you, take advantage of their special offers now! You can compare your expenses with your former cable TV over this budget-friendly satellite TV Service and you’ll be happy to note of the savings you’ll have with Direct TV.
>> Saturday, September 12, 2009
Anyway the Sky Dome where Sky Garden is also located has plenty of restaurants, fountains, ponds, stores and nice corners for picture taking. We enjoyed the tour and ended it with Josh motor ride and dinner at KFC - the family's favorite :-)
For more electric theme photos just visit tnchick.com
>> Friday, September 11, 2009
Graphic courtesy of Tonya!
And...here we go!
2. Can't you find me? I'm over here!
3. The possibilities include: more online opportunities if not employed full time
4. Buco fruit salad is one of my favorite cool day recipes.
5. How will you know if I'm gonna make it if you will not accompany me
6. A good home video, some popcorns and a stormy sky.. what a combination!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching movie in HBO, tomorrow my plans include finishing all my due tasks & house chores and Sunday, I want to be early in going to church!
For more Friday Fill-Ins entry just click here
The next day the kids were still excited from the previous day out and planning to have another outing but this time they want another location, probably an outdoor place where they run, play and have some picnic in a vast area. Well as the sun is sometimes scorching when it gets to shine I should bring some protection for my kids in their outdoor picnic. As the sun will have some harmful effects on my kids I prefer them to wear hats and glasses just in case the sun chose to shine the whole day.
Short of time to look elsewhere but online I’m glad to find some really helpful ideas from baby banz products that will help protect my kids’ sensitive skin. I found some nice hats, caps and glasses that would do well with our outdoor travel and picnic. I know that with the products’ special UV protection it will keep my kids protected from the harmful UV rays of the sun. I know we’ll enjoy the outing.
My Mom is a perfect example of a caring grandparent mostly to my kids as they grew up in my Mom's nest unlike my brother's children who lives in different house. Now that my Mom is in her golden years her objective in life is to make us all happy and contented. Her happiness is on seeing us well and good in every aspect of our lives. Her little darlings are her grandchildren but Josh is the closest kid to her as they're together since Josh was born (like my daughters also) and Josh is a charming little kid that makes my Mom smiling always at his antics.
We may not always say it as much as Josh did many times in a day but we really love you Mom! Lola!
Happy Food Friday to all, see other yummy foods here!
>> Thursday, September 10, 2009
Next morning the contractor was early with their visit and was able to spot the problem with my antenna. As per their findings another internet tower was installed few meters away from mine but directly obstructing my way. Oh well I decided to change its location and finally ended my connection dilemma leaving me half day again to work on my online tasks. My assignments were filing up then and I just hope I’ll have the energy to do blog marathon this morning. Wishes!
1. I always see drizzles as little blessing from God
2. It give plants enough water to sustain their living
3. It gives a cool temperature
4. It is not a hazard as it's only drizzles
5. It makes my writing good as I love blogging when the weather is cool
6. I can let Josh play on it sometimes
7. It's easy to manage the rain if it's only drizzle
8. It makes me reminisce childhood memories of playing in rainshowers
9. It keeps my flowers bloom with beauty
10. It helps farmers grow their crops especially rice crops
11. I don't need to walk with umbrella as I can manage walking with just my jacket on
12. It's fun eating on such cool temperature
13. I love taking a nap when it's raining......
Since our front area is open we’re not so secured with strangers who never seem to get tired of asking for money and making up various reasons why they need to beg. It’s almost an everyday trial to me gauging the person if they’re telling the truth or not, anyway I still give even if the person is dubious.
For those who also want to search for their lighting needs in their living, dining, kitchen bedroom and other parts of the house just visit their site and search through their lighting products. You can be assured of safe and secure shopping, free shipping, no sales tax, and 110% price guarantee.
|You Are Right Brained in Love|
When it comes to love, you go with your gut not with your head.
You have an open heart. You fall in love easily and get hurt just as easily.
You are spontaneous with relationships. You go with the flow and don't worry about the future.
You are romantic, empathetic, and caring. More than most people, you really love being in love.
>> Wednesday, September 9, 2009
There are challenges in every setup of the game and like bowling it also give you a feeling of enjoyment especially if you’re using a good quality Pool Cue. Players are like that they have a different feeling on the tools that they’re using. They’re most comfortable with their own; some even carry their own pool cue to get the feel of the game. Anyway if you’re interested in playing billiards you can get the best pool cue and accessories online at PoolDawg that is if you want quality!