>> Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Anyway thanks so much Lainy! I never thought I could find nice and sweet friends online, really love being your blogger friend. I'm giving it back to you also because I love reading your posts and it always make sense.
- The Blogger manifests exemplary attitude, respecting the nuances that pervades amongst different cultures and beliefs.
- The Blog contents inspire; strives to encourage and offers solutions.
- There is a clear purpose at the Blog; one that fosters a better understanding on Social, Political, Economic, the Arts, Culture and Sciences and Beliefs.
- The Blog is refreshing and creative.
- The Blogger promotes friendship and positive thinking..
- Create a Post with a mention and link to the person who presented the Noblesse Oblige Award.
- The Award Conditions must be displayed at the Post.
- Write a short article about what the Blog has thus far achieved – preferably citing one or more older Post to support.
- The Blogger must present the Noblesse Oblige Award in concurrence with the Award conditions.
- The Blogger must display the Award at any location at the Blog.
There are a quite a number of great blogger friends who truly deserves this award. In one way or another, the blogs enumerated below, in alphabetical order, have made my blogging experience worth my time and effort. Their friendly ways and all of the conditions mentioned above were met which merit them such recognition.
- Cecile of Life is Good and Beautiful
- Redge of Rumination
- Gem of The Single Parent Talks
- JennyL of Jenny Talks
- Tita Bheng of My Quiet Zone
- Mira of A Moment To Exhale
- Liza of Moms Check Nyo
The above list are the only few amongst the many blogs who are indeed deserving of such award. Feel free to grab this award and I hope you like them as much as I did.