>> Monday, December 27, 2010
>> Thursday, December 23, 2010
>> Wednesday, December 22, 2010
>> Tuesday, December 21, 2010
>> Monday, December 20, 2010
>> Thursday, December 16, 2010
>> Monday, December 13, 2010
>> Sunday, December 12, 2010
>> Friday, December 10, 2010
>> Thursday, December 9, 2010
>> Tuesday, December 7, 2010
>> Monday, December 6, 2010
>> Friday, December 3, 2010
(design by "thetruebookaddict.blogspot.com/)"
So...here we go!
1. The best thing about a birthday celebration is you'll get to see your old friends and feel the special thoughts of your loved ones.
2.Lately due to hectic schedule and outpouring of tasks I think I missed the passage of time.
3. I went shopping recently and the most interesting thing I bought was my little gadgets for digicam and my new pair of eyeglasses.
4. Sometimes I participate and play along my kids' child's game and I enjoy it.
5. Someone asked me what's the reason for the Christmas season, I answered that The reason is Jesus.
6.I would love to see and feel snow and cold. But I think I will not be able to handle the cold :-)
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to Montalban and celebrate MIL's birthday, tomorrow my plans include resting in MIL's house together with DH and kids and Sunday, I want to take final notes on our things to bring on our camp meeting!
>> Tuesday, November 30, 2010
>> Saturday, November 27, 2010
>> Friday, November 26, 2010
So...here we go!
1. Three things I must have on my Thanksgiving table: It's not thanksgiving here but I think for those celebrating their thanksgiving they will have turkey!
2. Tired, sleepy kids sacked out on the couch watching television.
3. This is what I want in life - simple, happy, peaceful and closer to God
4. My cousin's daughter just had a house renovation and she wants to decorate it now so they can moved in on Sunday
5. Oh, man, thankfully it's going to be December next month and we can have camp meeting fellowship again.
6. I want to perfect the art of writing and cooking and I want to study again.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to an early evening rest, tomorrow my plans include finishing up all due tasks and Sunday, I want to concentrate on our Sunday service!
We all want our old folks at home to be safe always but we could never be there for them at all times. When I was still in corporate employment I always call and check my Mom especially when she’s sick. My kids were at school in the morning until afternoon so she’s alone by herself during those times. Often I would take a leave from my work to watch over her because we’re worried that she might slip or fall and no one will see and assist her. I know many will relate to my story because many families have at least 1 or two seniors in the house. I used to hear that there are medical alerts that we can install in the house to ensure safety of my Mom when she’s alone. I just want her to feel she has something to turn to when she feels she needs help when I’m out of the house.
>> Thursday, November 25, 2010
>> Tuesday, November 23, 2010
>> Saturday, November 20, 2010
I started blogging three years ago with the thought of sharing my ideas, thoughts, inspirations and the life itself. I didn’t know anything about blogging until my friend encouraged me to start my own. She was my mentor and everything that she learns she shares to me. I was very thankful that she taught me the basic of blogging and helps me continue my dream of writing. I started with free hosted blogs and was happy about it until I learned that owning my own domain is much better. Now choosing the best web hosting for your blog can be a hard task if you’re new to it so I asked the opinion of my friends and search for tips and guides on how I’m going to choose the best for me.
I was glad that there are web hosting reviews I was able to read that helped me in choosing the right company to host my site. Just like these days that in-depth reviews of Webhostingfan of the best web hosting providers can be a real guide for those bloggers and site owners like me who need the right guide in deciding which one is the best to get. In choosing utmost planning and comparison should be done to ensure that you’ve chosen the best webhosting company. There are things to be considered in choosing like features, capabilities, uptime and downtime, reliability, customer service, technical support, bandwidth and affordability. These things are the main factors you need to know about the web host you’re going to get.
Well I’ve read about web hosting hub and it was reviewed as a good option because it includes all the features you’ll need for your blog or for your small online business. It’s also user-friendly so you’ll have no worries in transferring your blog. It feels good to have your own domain and your own webhost to support and guide you on whatever trouble you’ll be encountering along the way.
>> Thursday, November 18, 2010
>> Wednesday, November 17, 2010
>> Monday, November 15, 2010
I’ve always admire how the nurses and doctors seem to manage being immaculately clean all day long even after numerous caring for the patients. I’ve never seen an untidy nurse before me and they always look so neat and dirt-free in spite of doing jobs that could mess their uniforms. Maybe they were trained to care for their patients as well as maintaining their immaculate look.
>> Friday, November 12, 2010
>> Thursday, November 4, 2010
>> Wednesday, November 3, 2010
|Dropper||# of drops|
|Stop Child Abuse & Entertainment Blog||21|
|The soccer Sorcerer||20|
|Teh Nightly Sky||20|
|World News Todays||19|
>> Tuesday, November 2, 2010
>> Friday, October 29, 2010
Not that I’m so dead serious about being skinny because I don’t want to be that thin. I only want to lose some pounds and be a healthy Mom. I need all the health, wellness and good physique I can get so I’ll be able to do Mom tasks and care for my family. For Moms like me it’s vital that we should be in our best health.
1. While the cat's away the mouse will play.
2. Fashion fabuloso!
3. Children are such little angels that God entrusted to us.
5. This may seem odd, but I sometimes feel cold even when it's not.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a good internet connection again as I'm suffering from intermittent connection, tomorrow my plans include watching my friend in the grand finals of our municipality employees singing contest and Sunday, I want to concentrate on our fellowship service and take my dayoff from blogging!
>> Thursday, October 28, 2010
>> Wednesday, October 27, 2010
>> Tuesday, October 26, 2010
>> Monday, October 25, 2010
>> Saturday, October 23, 2010
>> Friday, October 22, 2010
>> Thursday, October 21, 2010
>> Tuesday, October 19, 2010
>> Friday, October 15, 2010
>> Wednesday, October 13, 2010
Look at what she's giving away:
Wow! Who wouldn't love these! If you want to have this visit Quicker8.com for the mechanics of the contest.
The Contest ends on December 18, so if you wish to participate you must enter before that date. Winners will be announced on December 28,2010! The winners will be picked through Random.org!
>> Tuesday, October 12, 2010
>> Friday, October 8, 2010
>> Tuesday, October 5, 2010
It’s all work and work now as I have so many dues but earlier I can’t seem to do my work as fast as I could. Too many tasks in the house make me sleepy after that’s why it’s harder for me to write reviews and even personal posts. I just have to read my books again to give me plenty of ideas for my assignments. Anyway I have no choice sleepy or not I have to finish all to prepare for the outpouring of tasks again. I’m so thankful for the blessings sent my way. I could never thank God enough for his wonderful blessing.
>> Monday, October 4, 2010
You want to get away from it all, and the less people the better. You crave Kauai's seclusion.
You will love all of the hiking Kauai offers, especially the trails to beautiful beaches.
You are ready to relax, renew, and connect with nature. Especially if that nature includes waterfalls and rainbows.
This quiz amazed me as it describe the real me, I'm really a nature lover and most of the times want to get away from the busy, hectic and noisy environment of the city. Not that we're living in the city but we're just few minutes away from it and we feel like we're living in the city because we're near to everything people always come to like shopping malls, famous groceries, supermarket and others.
>> Saturday, October 2, 2010
|Dropper||# of drops|
|Your Favorite News Aggregation Site||22|
|Teh Nightly Sky||21|
|Stop Child Abuse & Entertainment Blog||20|
|Software Download and Technology||19|
Special mention to June of Fledging Blogger for always topping my list! Thanks friend :-)
>> Friday, October 1, 2010
3. Leaves are falling all around, and I love the beauty and smell of the dry and fallen leaves of fall.
4. It's best if we let the bad memories be drowned in the sea of forgetfulness.
5. Healing is forever if it's from God.
6. Attending mini-reunion and meeting up school friends is what I've been up to lately!
>> Wednesday, September 29, 2010
>> Saturday, September 25, 2010
You Are EnergeticYou are bright and motivated. You have a lot you want to do and the drive to get it all done.
You may or may not be successful in the traditional sense, but you measure up to your own ideas of success.
You have trouble getting along with people who are boring or lazy. You want to be where the action is.
You connect best with other high achieving types. You like to be around people who aren't just talk.