>> Saturday, August 28, 2010
>> Friday, August 27, 2010
And...here we go!
1. You do your thing; I do mine and sometimes we'll do other projects together as a team.
3. Remember when I used to do good things for them they just ignore it. Well some people are really like that.
4. Cooking, blogging and photography are three of my favorite obsessions :-)
5. During the last year's birthday of my little boy we went to the mall where DH is working and we celebrated his birthday there at the new SM North EDSA Sky Dome . DH was so happy that we dropped by his office store and he showed us around the newly renovated mall.
6. My kids puts a smile on my face when they're happily playing.
>> Tuesday, August 24, 2010
>> Monday, August 23, 2010
>> Friday, August 20, 2010
For those who want to live in their own house they can save their money and invest on a rent-to-own house in a peaceful community too. They should be careful in choosing the place of their would-be homes because that would be where they will raise their kids and enjoy their life with their families. This was my thought when I browsed upon a good place to live where historical landmark can take you to remember the past decades and where community and culture is very distinctive. If I have the capabilities or if I’m near the place I would invest in a place like real estate Fredericksburg Virginia because the place offers stunning lakeside retreats, great expanse of beautiful golf course, lush canopy of trees, wooden vegetation and charming villas with courtyard pools. This is definitely a retreat from the hustle and bustle of the city and where security is at its best. This is also perfect for those rich and famous who want some peace in their lives. Visit their site for a complete tour of their beautiful Model Homes and Home Sites.
2. How's life friend? are the three words that started off the last email I sent.
3. What I'm most looking forward to today is to have time to look into my new health and wellness blog and be able to write all my thoughts about health topics. This week has given me bountiful work blessings that I temporarily set aside my writing on my new site.
4. Endearment from my little boy and big girls puts a smile on my face.
5. Where in the world would I find such little nice creatures - of course in the online world only!
6. For my headache and aching limbs Biogesic is just what I needed!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to resting early to regain my strength and to have a complete sleep, I'm also moving this meme here from my main blog! tomorrow my plans include household chores and finishing due tasks for today and tomorrow and Sunday, I want to leave everything behind and concentrate on our Sunday fellowship.
>> Thursday, August 19, 2010
>> Wednesday, August 18, 2010
You Are 4% Open MindedYou may be surprised to hear that you're not very open minded... and a little judgmental.
You tend to dislike others that are different from you.
While you may be open to a few new things, you don't reach far beyond what you believe.
And it's likely that you don't even want to discuss different points of view!
I bet he’s going to give some invitation just like the holiday invitations we usually get on special holiday seasons to his family and friends to join the happy moment of his life. Anyway that will be four years from now which is the time also for our eldest daughter to enter college. That I think is a good planning of DH because we’ll going to need high finances and he’ll be qualified then for better employment opportunities. He plans to be a college professor which I think is very appropriate for him.
>> Thursday, August 12, 2010
>> Wednesday, August 11, 2010
You Are ConfidentYou've accepted yourself fully, and you're happy with where you are in life. You are extremely content.
Your gut reactions are neither negative nor positive. You tend to see both sides of issues. You are efficient and savvy. You don't get tied down by unnecessary details.
>> Monday, August 9, 2010
>> Saturday, August 7, 2010
1. How many of your friendships have lasted more than ten years? Which of your current friends do you feel will still be important to you ten years from now?
Most of the friendships I had lasted for more than ten years especially from my last job which I stayed for 16 years. We didn't lose communications and we still meet to chat and dine from time to time. But the longest I had which I'm still close and chat every day is my high school best friend JennyL. Almost all of my friends will still be important 10 years from now because I'm the kind who keep friends forever.
2. When you look at yourself in the mirror, what’s the first thing you look at?
3. Who was the most recent person on your missed call list on your cell phone? What’s your relationship with the person?My friend Sophie, she's a friend I met in my daughter's school 6 years ago. We got along fine and became close friends too. She texted me to attend her daughter's oath taking celebration. Her daughter recently passed the Architecture board exam.
4. What did your last text message you received on your cell phone say?
As I was saying she told me this - "Please come to our house and join us in my daughter's oath taking celebration"
5. How would you “label” yourself?
6. What was your favorite age that you’ve been?
When I was 24 and met God in my life
7. What is your current desk top picture? What’s it significant?
Picture of my family, They're the most important people in my life aside from my parents and siblings.
8. What was the last thing you said to someone that you‘d like to take back?
Backoff lol! Joke! I can't remember actually!
>> Wednesday, August 4, 2010
|Dropper||# of drops|
|Shine Hair Care||27|
|Photography by KML||22|
|Doctors Best Choice for Your Health||21|
|Hair Loss Treatment||20|
|One Stop Mobile Phone Entertainment||20|
|Online Movie Store||20|
>> Tuesday, August 3, 2010
Anyway I had eight years of my life walking there on early mornings and late afternoons on my way going home. It was fun on the afternoons because I have walking buddies and sometimes we would stop by and have barbecues or stop at the end where fast food restaurants are located. We would have some yummy snack before riding our vehicle going home. One of my walking buddies is working in East Timor now and I terribly miss her.