>> Saturday, August 7, 2010
1. How many of your friendships have lasted more than ten years? Which of your current friends do you feel will still be important to you ten years from now?
Most of the friendships I had lasted for more than ten years especially from my last job which I stayed for 16 years. We didn't lose communications and we still meet to chat and dine from time to time. But the longest I had which I'm still close and chat every day is my high school best friend JennyL. Almost all of my friends will still be important 10 years from now because I'm the kind who keep friends forever.
2. When you look at yourself in the mirror, what’s the first thing you look at?
3. Who was the most recent person on your missed call list on your cell phone? What’s your relationship with the person?My friend Sophie, she's a friend I met in my daughter's school 6 years ago. We got along fine and became close friends too. She texted me to attend her daughter's oath taking celebration. Her daughter recently passed the Architecture board exam.
4. What did your last text message you received on your cell phone say?
As I was saying she told me this - "Please come to our house and join us in my daughter's oath taking celebration"
5. How would you “label” yourself?
6. What was your favorite age that you’ve been?
When I was 24 and met God in my life
7. What is your current desk top picture? What’s it significant?
Picture of my family, They're the most important people in my life aside from my parents and siblings.
8. What was the last thing you said to someone that you‘d like to take back?
Backoff lol! Joke! I can't remember actually!