>> Saturday, January 29, 2011
>> Thursday, January 27, 2011
>> Saturday, January 22, 2011
I know she can have blog about beauty and health tips but to maintain a site easily she should be well informed with the latest trends in beauty and fashion. One friend I know planned on studying in schools like Regency Beauty Institute so she can actually write from experience. Writing about hair expertise, skin makeover and many other things about maintaining and improving beauty is not an easy task so learning about it may be of great help.
>> Saturday, January 15, 2011
My girls used a different soap from what we always use and I noticed that Ruth’s skin became dry from using it. Slowly I’m beginning to see my kids’ sensitivity to various things that they used. It’s a big difference now that they’re on their teenage years than when they’re toddlers and little girls. I really have to learn more from their skin reactions to different brands of soap, lotion and creams. I’m glad that I work in the convenience of our home and was able to monitor everything about them. For me it’s a great privilege to be able to earn your living by working online at home. I can never exchange it for any corporate job that offers big career promotion. Being with my kids always and be able to take care of them is a big bonus in itself that I can proudly say I found the best job ever.
>> Friday, January 14, 2011
And...here we go!
1. Right now I need to concentrate to finish writing my posts.
2. Pineapple juice is what's in my glass.
3. A copy of this letter should be kept to serve as personal file for future reference.
4. Cream of corn soup is best with a spoon.
6. My daughter's flair for arts is what I like; but her cooking hobby is what I love best. She's thinking which of the two will she pursue in college.
>> Thursday, January 13, 2011
She met her kind and handsome husband online and married him after a year. She’s now happily living in Australia and enjoying the life there. She has a problem with her thyroid and undergoing treatment just like hypothyroid treatment austin so they could have a baby soon. They both agreed that they will be fine with or without baby. That wouldn’t be a hindrance to their love for each other. I wish and pray that she’ll be healed soon. I know that she’s doing great now. She'll be having a vacation here this year and I'm excited to see her again.
>> Saturday, January 8, 2011
>> Friday, January 7, 2011
1. It's 2011; I started the year with family bonding on the beach.
2. I like to learn how to preserve pickles.
3. Thankfully I have my laptop to use wherever I go.
4. God gives us the best things in life so we should be always grateful and thankful.
5. I am so blessed in life and I always pray to God to guide and protect us from any harm.
6. I missed playing my favorite sports in the bowling lane.