>> Saturday, March 26, 2011
>> Friday, March 25, 2011
And...here we go!
1. Why does it rain on summer days?
2. God's love is equal to none, it can't be measured and it's overflowing
3. My favorite breakfast includes fried rice, omelette and smoked fish with my favorite cup of coffee.
4. It's Not About Me by Max Lucado given by Suzanne was the last book I read that touched me so much.
5. I am SO glad of God's work blessings on me both online and offline work.
6. A cup of my favorite cup of Kopiko Brown coffee would make me feel better right now.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to finishing my tasks - blogging marathon perhaps, tomorrow my plans include taking time off my work and Sunday, I want to prepare early for fellowship service!
Happy weekend to all!
>> Thursday, March 24, 2011
>> Thursday, March 17, 2011
See how they test the Magnetizer/Demagnetizer here, they just love this exhibit and had many group pictures around the exhibited machines.
We're now planning for our summer camp meeting next month in time for the Holy Week season. We always do our summer camp meeting fellowship every year and we hold it in faraway provinces just like we're having a vacation at the same time. We've always had them far from our own places, but this time we're going to hold it in the hills of the town next to us. We're all excited for the day as if we were really on a vacation, but this one is our outdoor fellowship services where we sleep in tents and camp in villas and gardens.
I know that there are family all inclusive vacations available online where you can book directly, but I think I need more time to save for it. But for those who are intending to go on this kind of vacation, Breezes Resorts offer all inclusive vacation packages which include accommodations in one of their hotels, meals, drinks, sports activities and also entertainment for the whole family. This package has enough activities for the young and adults like beach volleyball, tennis, surfing, waterfall climbing, horseback riding, polo and even golf.
>> Saturday, March 12, 2011
My former officemate and friend is really a nurse but she stopped at that time and tried to experience the life of the corporate world. She was employed as secretary and has shown so much interest in her work while practicing her medical knowledge on her family and on us when we need some advice for our babies. She was really a handful of knowledge then for us until the day that she realized she must return and practice her real profession. When I first saw her in nursing uniforms scrub I really thought that it’s really her world as she fits my idea of a true healthcare professional, very neat and proficient in her work. She still looks as beautiful as ever even in her white uniform.
1. St. Patrick’s Day is March 17th (Thursday). Do you celebrate and wear green? Drink Green Beer? Ignore it?
We don't have this kind of holiday or occasion.
5. What day of the week is your busiest? Tell us about your schedule.
It's Saturday because all of us are in the house and I cook a lot. I also finish all of my tasks because the following day is dedicated to church service fellowship. Saturday is the busiest but the happiest too!
6. No matter what’s going on in your life, what always makes you smile?
My family especially my three kids, the reason for my happiness.
7. Of all the clothes you own, what do you feel most comfortable wearing, and why?
My house clothes which I always wear now.
8. On what television show—either past or present—would you like to make to make a guest appearance, and what role would you play?
I think I'll be comfortable and happy with playing Ally in Ally Mc Beal
9. What else is on your mind? Go ahead and rant.
I've got plenty of work to be done, online tasks to write and chores to do but I'm not going to rant about it as I love doing it for my family. And besides I'm very happy with a lot of good news this weekend.
>> Thursday, March 10, 2011
>> Wednesday, March 9, 2011
>> Tuesday, March 8, 2011
Well with her other industrial plant experiences she taught me how it was inside the plant. I was overwhelmed by her work experience as mine is completely different from her. She’s now living in their province but when I read articles about her former jobs I always remember her. When a friend needed me to help her with seeking suppliers for her business needs I was able to assist her and get to browse suppliers for safety cabinets which she needs for storing hazardous and flammable liquids in her factory.
>> Monday, March 7, 2011
>> Saturday, March 5, 2011
6. What are you best at? Writing, Cooking, Lettering and Administering
>> Wednesday, March 2, 2011
1. Quality time with the kids
2. Knowing my best friend's laboratory test is negative
3. Bes Jenny is recuperating and taking her meds now, no more fear!
4. Work is now picking up
5. Good grades of my 3 kids
6. I'm having fun times cooking again,
7.I'm back to my workout 1 hour, 3x a week
8. Mom has great appetite with my cooked meals.
9. Kids & DH love my cooking
10. God is good all the time....
To know how this started and credits of the header, click here.
>> Tuesday, March 1, 2011
Here's the result of my test:
You Should Work with Things
You are a very hands on sort of person. You like doing physical work and moving around.
It would kill you to be at a desk job all day. You don't like to sit still for too long.
You are very energetic, and you get bored if you aren't able to channel your hyperactivity.
You are good at mastering difficult tasks. You have excellent eye hand coordination, and you are quite graceful.