>> Saturday, March 5, 2011
2. Name one of your flaws and tell us about it. I'm too trusting. I easily trust a person so I'm always prone to betrayal, but that was before because I left my corporate life and concentrated on my being a work-at-home Mom (WAHM)
3. Have you ever won first place? If yes, tell us about your victory! Yes! It's usually on board games hahaha! In scrabble particularly :D
4. Who is the last person to make you smile? What was happening? My kids. Because they're praising me for the meal they love to eat.
5. Describe a time when you should have tried harder. I've always tried harder on many occasions and on many jobs. And whatever accomplishments I've made in my life it's through my best efforts and prayers. If I failed I know it's not for me.
6. What are you best at? Writing, Cooking, Lettering and Administering
7. If someone was going to make a movie or TV show about your life, who would play you and why? Sorry but I don't my story to be publicized, I'm a privy and shy person to even attempt to do it.
8. Name 3 things that you think are strange. Talking while sleeping, walking while sleeping and sleeping while at work lol!
9. What is one lesson you have learned in the past 12 months? I've learned that in whatever things you achieved in life you owe it all to Him and you should acknowledge it to Him. Count your blessings even the tiniest ones.